Why We Bounce
Trampolines are great for everyone of any fitness level. They offer immediate success with opportunities for endless new challenges. And they are incredibly fun!
Segment by NBC 4
Improved sense of balance
Visual and body control development
Low impact exercise
Brain training for bilaterral function
Increased lymphatic circulation
Great cross-training for any sport
First Time Bouncers
Before You Visit
1. Register as a trampoline club athlete
Go to aausports.org
Choose your age group, youth is under 20
IMPORTANT – Check YES, you are a part of a sports club
IMPORTANT – Input club code WY6AAT
Youth membership is $14/yr, adult $24/yr
* If you need to, you can reach AAU at 407.934.7200
2. Sign the waivers at the front desk, or print and bring it with you
* The downloadable waiver is here for your reference. Signing at Snowcreek’s front desk is all you need to do.
3. Attend Orientation
We require every athlete to complete a First Time Bouncer Orientation regardless of previous trampoline experience. This is a quick review of the facility rules as well as some trampoline basics.
Before You Flip
To be cleared to flip, you must take the Bail Out Class and pass the Bail Out Checklist.
The athlete will perform a back drop with their feet pointed more towards their head.They will then allow the momentum of the bounce and the position of their feet to pull their feet over their head, landing on their feet for the first drill. The second drill lands in table drop and the third lands in a stomach drop. This skill demonstrates the ability to show control of the momentum of a flip.
Open Bounce & Evening Sessions
Evening Summer Bounce Pass
$175May 1 - Oct 31, 2018
All Access Summer Bounce Pass
$375May 1 - Oct 31, 2018
$152 hours. 1 hour for $10.
$757 Consecutive Days
$14930 Consecutive Days
Gold Unlimited Best value, most fun!
Coaches & Jobs
We at Mammoth Trampoline Club want to make your wildest trampoline dreams come true! Ask us about our special programming including, but not limited to:
PRIVATE SPORTS TEAM TRAINING
What to do:
Email to Book
Email Rebecca Davison, the manager, at MammothTrampolines@gmail.com
Call the front desk at 760.934.5811
For all special programming, every trampoline participant must purchase AAU and sign waivers before bouncing. All participants must complete a Trampoline Orientation with the coach prior to bouncing. More in the 1st Time section above.
Reservations are dependent on staffing and must be booked at least 1 week in advance.
Do you want to be a sponsored athlete for Mammoth Trampoline Club for the 2018/2019 Season?
- Active social media presence
- Community role model
- Encourages and mentors other while at Mammoth Trampoline Club
- Promotes Mammoth Trampoline Club in a positive light to others in the community
Please reach out to us by email MammothTrampolines@gmail.com and include:
- Why you think you’d be a good Mammoth Trampoline Club Sponsored Athlete
- What relevant sport(s) you participate in
- Links/Usernames to your active (and public!) social media profiles
- Your contact info: Name, Email, Phone and if under 18-years old Parent's Name, Email, and Phone